Item Added to Bag!Wax & Relax Hair Removal Kit
Pairs Well With
Wax & Relax Hair Removal Kit
Spa Hair Removal Duo
This straight-from-the-spa duo makes anywhere-hair removal a breeze. Wax then soothe for silky-smooth, bump-free skin.
2 Piece Hair Removal Kit Contains:
-5.3 fl oz Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit
-4.0 fl oz Ingrown Hair & Razor Bump Eliminating Solution
-CLEAN, CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN
Skin Type(s): All skin types
VIEW FULL DIRECTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY BEFORE BEGINNING
Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit:
- Place the Bliss Poetic Waxing® cup in a microwave oven and heat in 30-second intervals, until the wax is the consistency of thick honey. A full cup usually takes up to five to six 30-second intervals to melt the wax to the desired consistency. Actual heat times may vary depending on your microwave and the amount of wax in the cup. If wax is too thin, allow to cool and thicken in the microwave before removing.
- NOTE: To ensure even heating and optimal performance of wax, stir semi-melted wax between each 30-second microwave interval.
- If the wax gets too cool during waxing, simply re-heat cup for 30-second intervals until ready. If wax is too thin, allow to cool and thicken in the microwave before removing.
- The cup may be warm to the touch so always remove from the microwave by using the handle. HOT WAX CAN BURN.
- DO NOT heat cup on the stovetop, in a conventional oven, or any other manner besides as instructed.
- Before you begin, use a spatula to test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be spreading consistency but not be uncomfortably hot.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with lukewarm water or a damp towel and blot dry. Then massage a few drops of Pre- & Post-Waxing Oil into the skin. Blot away any excess oil, as it may keep the wax from gripping.
- Dip a spatula in the wax, and twirl to avoid dripping.
- Apply the wax AGAINST the direction of hair growth for short hair (bikini, lip, chin, cheeks and eyebrows), or WITH the direction of growth for longer hair (legs, arms and underarms).
- BLISS TIP: When you apply the wax, layers should be as thick as a banana peel (about 1/8”). Make sure to use some pressure when applying the wax, to form firm and full edges for easy peeling.
- When the wax has dried enough so it is not tacky to the touch, it is time to remove (but don’t wait too long – wax may crack). Press down on the entire patch to ensure a uniform removal, then hold the skin tight, grab an end, and remove the wax in a brisk fashion against the direction of hair growth.
- BLISS TIP: After removing the wax, apply immediate pressure to the waxed area to dull any discomfort.
- If you need to wax the same area more than once, reapply Pre- & Post- Waxing Oil as necessary.
- Once you have finished, cleanse the area with lukewarm water or a damp towel to help prevent ingrown hairs, and follow with Pre- & Post- Waxing Oil to soothe skin and remove any residue.
Ingrown Eliminating Solution:
Apply to waxed or shaved areas daily with a reusable cotton pad. Do not rinse. Wait 12 hours after shaving, or 24 hours after waxing before use
DO NOT USE ON THE FACE
Note: Ingrown Hair & Razor Bump Eliminating Solution Contains AHAs & BHAs that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Be sure to apply SPF daily when using this product.
Poetic Wax Kit:
Rosin: Resin obtained from pine trees combines well with other waxes to create a hard stripless wax
Cruelty-free sourced beeswax and lanolin (“wool wax”): Some of the most powerful at-home wax ingredients when combined with Paraffin
Paraffin Wax: Low melting allows it to melt into a liquid at a temperature that is not too hot to apply directly to the skin
Chamomile Flower Oil: This essential oil delivers a soothing experience
Apricot Oil: An easily absorbed, lightweight oil that protects the skin with moisture
Roman Chamomile Oil: This essential flower oil provides light moisture
Ingrown Eliminating Solution:
BHA (salicylic acid): Exfoliates clogged pores to remove built-up sebum and debris so new hair growth can cleanly and easily emerge.
AHA (glycolic acid)): Works on skin’s surface to remove dead cells for improved texture while helping prevent ingrown hairs.
Oat Extract: Botanical extract helps soothe irritation and redness.
Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free-radical damage.