bliss ingrown eliminating pads
post-wax pads to keep stubble from causing trouble
- Gently exfoliates with salicylic acid and glycolic acid for smoother bump-free skin
- Helps to soothe with oat extract, witch hazel and lavender oil
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by 12/09/2014
- by Marissa08/25/2014
- by Jaclyn07/14/2014
- glycolic acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that reduces dead skin cell buildup.
- salicylic acid: A beta hydroxy acid that reduces inflammation.
- witch hazel: A botanical known to speed the healing of wounds.
- lavender oil: A soothing, healing botanical.
- green tea: An antioxidant that protects the skin from damage.
water (aqua/eau), alcohol denat., glycolic acid, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana water, salicylic acid, ammonium hydroxide, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, niacinamide, tetrasodium EDTA, citrus grandis peel oil, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia oil, camellia oleifera leaf extract, avena sativa kernel extract, limonene, linalool
how to use
After showering, take a single saturated pad and rub over incoming stubble anywhere. Use daily between waxing or shaving sessions for smooter, bump-free skin. Follow with one of our super-softening body butters.
Caution: Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads can produce a slight stinging when applied to sensitive areas (including recently razored or freshly waxed skin). Avoid application for at least 12 hours after shaving, and 24 hours after waxing. Avoid contact with eyes.
Spa clients tell us they love our hair removal treatments, but the post-wax regimen is just as important. No one wants to be left with lumps and bumps! These smoothing soothing exfoliating pads are our bliss-ful answer to ingrowns.