bliss triple oxygen instant energizing cleansing foam
a liquid-to-foam cleanser that delivers oxygen and vitamin C to breathe new life into a lackluster complexion 5 oz
- Gently cleanses and removes makeup and impurities
- Detoxifies skin for a bright, fresh complexion
an energizing oxygen cleansing foam
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by Samantha 11/30/2014
- by CAROLYNN 07/31/2014
- by Joan 04/20/2014
- majus leaf flower: Brings oxygen to dull skin to boost skin complexion, leaving skin glowing, bright and smooth.
- regenerative soy plant proteins: Boosts oxygen levels to skin, nourishes skin with mineral salts, amino acids and peptides to support natural cell metabolism.
- aloe: Hydrates, calms and heals skin.Chamomile: With anti-inflammatory properties, calms, repairs and soothes skin.
- vitamins A, C and E: Brightens skin discolorations (hyper pigmentation), helps promote collagen building and provides superior antioxidant action.
water (aqua/eau), methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, sorbitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, methyl perfluorobutyl ether, sodium laureth sulfate, carrageenan, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, fragrance (parfum), panthenol, tripeptide1, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, camellia sinensis leaf extract, gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, sodium PCA, hydrolyzed soy protein, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, decarboxy carnosine HCl, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, punica granatum extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, lecithin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, lepidium sativum sprout extract, tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, cyclodextrin, allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, caprylyl glycol, 1, 2-hexanediol, ethylhexyl isononanoate, sodium cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, mica, polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, o-cymen-5-OL, perfluorohexane, tropolone, hydrogenated lecithin, perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, perfluorodecalin, ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, butylene glycol, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, perfluorodimethylcyclohexane, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, limonene, linalool, citral, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140)
how to use
Pump three puffs into palm, massage onto damp skin, and rinse well.
Our spa Triple Oxygen Treatment is one of the most sought-after—which is why it inspired us to create an entire line of Triple Oxygen products.
Why? Quite simply, oxygen is necessary for proper cell metabolism—and as you age, your oxygen levels decrease drastically, which is bad news for collagen and elastin production. After giving tons of triple oxygen facials, our customers started to come in asking for ways to protect their skin against environmental damage, so we developed our multi-action CPR technology that clarifies, protects and revitalizes skin.
Our oxygen products help give those levels a boost as well as giving that added protection against environmental agressors, giving you more youthful, glowy skin.