bliss that's incredi-'peel'! glycolic resurfacing pads
exfoliating glycolic acid peel pads without the irritation
- Glycolic acid and vitamin E targefine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and imperfections
- Retexturizes and soothes skin in just one step
- Time-release technology makes it gentle enough for all skin type
one-step peel pads
- after one use: 84% said their skin felt softer*
- after 2 weeks: 84% said there were visible improvements in skin tone*
- after 4 weeks: 90% said there were visible improvements in skin texture*
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by JOHN04/07/2016
- by Samantha12/16/2014
- by 08/13/2014
- by sarah08/08/2014
- by VIRGEN07/31/2014
- glycolic acid: A powerful alpha hydroxy acid that reduces excess dead skin cell build up, and enhances skin’s ability to bind moisture.
- vitamin E: An antioxidant that protects from damage while soothing and calming skin.
- licorice root extract: A root that contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds used to reduce inflammation, hydrate, and soothe irritated skin.
- witch hazel: A natural astringent that soothes, calms, and tones skin.
- calendula flower Extract: A plant extract known to heal, moisturize, and calm skin.
- glycerin: A soothing humectant which draws moisture to the skin to help retain and enhance hydration.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
how to use
Each night, gently wipe a pad over clean, dry skin. Do not rinse. Wait a few minutes and apply moisturizer.
Our estheticians heard you wanted those dramatic glycolic acid benefits but without all the irritation. We responded. These incred-peel little pads are just what the doctor ordered, but you don’t have to go to the spa or the office to get them.