bliss micromagic microdermabrasion treatment
cream-based microdermabrasion exfoliating treatment
- Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
- Significantly reduces skin buildup, pores look smaller and skin feels dramatically smoother and brighter after just 2 weeks
microdermabrasion treatment at home
- Clinically shown to significantly reduce dead skin buildup*
- 100% agreed skin felt cleaner than when used with regular cleanser alone**
- 96% agreed skin looked smoother instantly**
- 90% agreed skin feels silky**
- After 2 weeks, 93% agreed pores were less visible**
**based on a consumer perception stufy of healthy females aged 22-45
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by Gina11/12/2015
- by 11/25/2014
- by Aleksandra11/19/2014
- by Elisa11/19/2014
- by Margaret06/28/2014
- niacinamide: Evens skin tone and increases moisturization
- volcanic pumice: Exfoliates the dead skin cells that sit on the top epidermis layer, which makes pores look smaller and skin look brighter.
- vitamin E: Moisturizes and conditions skin surface.
- aloe: Has great skin-soothing properties.
- allantoin: Soothes and moisturizes skin.
- jojoba oil: increases skin's moisture barrier, for more nourished skin.
- mushroom extract: Decreases inflammation for soothed, calm skin.
- peppermint extract: Refreshes the skin and makes it feel revitalized.
water (aqua/eau), pumice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cordyceps sinensis extract, trametes versicolor (mushroom) extract, PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, PEG-23 glyceryl distearate, menthone glycerin acetal, PEG-100 stearate, potassium sorbate, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, blue 1 (CI 42090), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, methylisothiazolinone, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben
how to use
After cleansing, gently massage a quarter-sized amount of micromagic onto skin for one minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and pat dry. Use once or twice per week.
In-spa-r-ed by bliss spas’ most popular add-on service, the microdermabrasion treatment that rids skin of clogging, dulling cells that accumulate over time, this cleanser delivers the same results at home.