bliss clog dissolving cleansing milk 2 pack
a hydrating cleanser and mask with gentle exfoliating enzymes
- Dissolves dirt and makeup and digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes
- Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract
- Doubles as a five minute mini-mask
a hydrating cleanser and mask
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by Melinda02/10/2016
- bitter orange peel extract: Soothes skin and imparts a delicate citrus scent.
- prozymex enzymes: Exfoliates, unclogs pores and refines skin. The stabilized encapsulated enzymes release when massaged onto skin.
- sodium hylauronate: Attracts and binds moisture to the skin, scientifically shown to attract 1800-times its weight in water.
- vitamin e: Deeply moisturizes and calms inflammation.
water (aqua/eau), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20 benzoate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, PEG-40 stearate, sodium dihydroxycetyl phosphate, fragrance (parfum), cholesterol, isostearic acid, sodium hyaluronate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, propylparaben, behenyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated castor oil, stearyl alcohol, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, protease, subtilisin, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, hydrolyzed milk protein, tocopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, citral, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, linalool
how to use
As a cleanser, apply to dry or damp skin and massage to dissolve makeup, oils, and impurities. Rinse well. To use as a mask, massage over dry or damp skin and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse well.
Our spa techs know that cleansing is the first and most important step in any regimen. But no one cleanser is right for all skins. They created this super hydrating, milky cleanser to deep clean and refresh delicate skin without upsetting the delicate moisture balance. Say goodbye to tight, dry skin!