bliss climate control hot and cold facial wand
maximizes your skincare routine by boosting product absorption, tightening pores and more!
about climate control
Temperature dramatically affects how your skin interacts with beauty products, which is why we developed this hot-to-cold facial wand. The hot mode boosts absorption of creams and serums, while the cold mode shrinks pores, reduces redness and puffiness, and lessens the appearance of fine lines. (It's amazing for under-eye areas!) Need a boost? Optional sonic vibration provides an invigorating facial massage. Use it as part of your daily skincare routine for maximum results.
- boosts absorption of creams and serum
- reduces redness and puffiness
- tightens pores and reduces fine lines
- gently massages with sonic vibration
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by loveleen 01/24/2016
Formulated with multi-action breakthrough CPR oxygen technology to Clarify, Protect, and Revitalize your complexion.
bliss triple oxygen energizing vitamin c day cream
- Vitamin C: Clarifies, brightens and evens skin tone with a more stable form of Vitamin C that is super soluble and penetrates into skin without irritation
- Cruciferous Extract: contains a powerful blend of detoxifying antioxidants that Protect skin by helping to stimulate defense proteins and creating a protective barrier to shield skin from environmental aggressors
- EUK-134, Fluid 02, and Soy Protein: exclusive complex that converts free radicals into healthy oxygen and then carries that oxygen to cells to drive energy consumption and Revitalize skin
- Squalene: a natural moisturizer
- Sodium PCA: helps bind moisture to skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: binds moisture to skin
- Vitamin A: antioxidant that helps to plump fine lines and wrinkles
bliss triple oxygen energizing vitamin c day cream:
water (aqua/ eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, isononyl isononanoate, squalane, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed soy protein, retinyl palmitate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogenated lecithin, PEG-75 shea butter glycerides, glycosphingolipids, tripeptide1, cyclodextrin, allium sativum (garlic) bulb extract, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, caprylyl glycol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopherol, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, punica granatum extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, lecithin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, lepidium sativum sprout extract, carbomer, arachidyl alcohol, pentylene glycol, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium pca, behenyl alcohol, xanthan gum, arachidyl glucoside, perfluorodecalin, ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, 1,2-hexanediol , decarboxy carnosine HCl, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, polyaminopropyl biguanide, tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, limonene, citral, linalool, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140)
how to use
After washing, use the hot mode to infuse creams and serums. Gently slide the head of the tool over your face and neck until the product is nicely absorbed.
Switch to cold mode (it only takes three seconds!), and continue moving the tool over your face, paying special attention to puffy or red areas.
Use sonic vibration with either temperature setting to amplify your treatment.