bliss triple oxygen instant energizing eye gel
a brightening eye gel that hydrates and de-puffs tired eyes .5 oz
a hydrating and lifting eye gel
A cooling, hydrating eye gel containing stimulating caffeine to deflate puff on the double while fading fine lines with soft focus powders and delivering an instant lifting effect. Eyes are left looking bright, rested and revitalized with oxygen and a super-powered form of vitamin C and caffeine
- Brightens and refreshes tired eyes
- 73% of women agreed the skin around their eyes felt instantly hydrated and smooth*
*Based on a clinical test of 30 females between 30 and 54 years of age.
Our spa's Triple Oxygen Treatment is one of the most sought-after which is why it inspired us to create an entire line of Triple Oxygen products. We're total oxygen dev-vote-tees here at bliss.
Why? Quite simply, oxygen is necessary for proper cell metabolism and as you age, your oxygen levels decrease drastically, which is bad news for collagen and elastin production.
Our oxygen products help give those levels a boost, giving you more youthful, glowy skin. And our reformulated collection helps keep skin looking its youthful best in another important way. Pollution, free radicals and environmental aggressors are some of the key factors in skin aging. Our CPR technology helps protect skin from these external factors and promote skin health and vitality.
- EUK-134: Advanced free radical “clean up squad” with superior antioxidant action that also mimics the body’s natural ability to fight free radical damage
- vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that enhances collagen synthesis to brighten skin.
- soy protein: Helps stimulate cellular renewal for brighter skin.
- caffeine: Detoxifies reducing the appearance of fat deposits and excess fluid that contributes to puffy eyes.
- soft focus powders: Blurs skin imperfections by filling in wrinkles and fine lines. Leaves a subtle glow.
- beech shoot: Preserves elasticity of the skin, hydrates and improves tissue oxygenation and helps prevent wrinkles.
water (aqua/eau), butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, PEG-8 dimethicone, dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, caffeine, squalane, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, hydrolyzed lupine protein, silica, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium PCA, medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, fagus sylvatica seed extract, ethylhexylglycerin, polysorbate 60, polysilicone-11, nylon-12, isohexadecane, PEG-10 dimethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, polysorbate 40, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140)
how to use
Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning. Using the ring finger, apply to under eye and lid areas using gentle tapping motions. If using in conjunction with the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask, apply after the mask has been removed and the product has been fully absorbed.
bliss tech tip Apply Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel under eyes and over makeup as a quick pick-me-up during the day to refresh tired eyes. Allergies making your eyes look puffy and inflated like a water balloon? Tap a small amount of eye gel directly onto puffy areas to soothe, cool, and de-flate inflated eyes.