bliss steep clean mattifying toner pads
clarifying toner pads 50 pads
a balanced toner for everyday
T-zone shine is thing of the past with our toner pads! Perfect for oily and combination skin to reduce mid-day shine without leaving your cheeks peeling or parched. With salicylic acid, smartsponge technology (self activating oil-control spheres), and dead cell digesting enzymes. Don't 'face' the day without them.
- Decongests pores and reduces inflammation
- Gently exfoliates to prevent breakouts
- Hydrates the skin to restore moisture balance
Controls oil where needed without drying
You don’t want to be shiny, but you don’t want to look dry either. We heard you and we went to the lab to create these balanced everyday toning pads that help control shine and decongest pores without leaving you parched.
- smartsponge technology: Regulates sebum production and Targets oily areas without drying out skin.
- multi-fruit exfoliators: Extracts of pineapple grapefruit and lemon provide anti-inflammatory exfoliating enzymes that brighten the skin.
- salicylic acid: A beta hydroxy Acid with surface exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps prevent sebum from blocking pores so skin becomes clearer and smoother.
- aloe vera: A botanical extract that helps hydrate and calm skin.
water (aqua/eau), sd alcohol 40-B, ethoxydiglycol, polysorbate 20, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, butylene glycol, glycerin, DMDM hydantoin, salicylic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, PEG-60 almond glycerides, caprylyl glycol, fragrance (parfum), sodium PCA, urea, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, polyquaternium-51, trehalose acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, carbomer, sodium stearate, sodium hyaluronate, triacetin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, phenoxyethanol, zinc gluconate, atelocollagen, sodium chloride, ethylparaben, methylparaben, sodium chondroitin sulfate, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, propylparaben, oleanolic acid, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool
how to use
After cleansing with steep clean cleansing mask, rub your t-zone and any other plugged-pore prone areas with the front and back of a pad. Avoid the under-eye area. Use morning and evening.