bliss clog dissolving cleansing milk
a hydrating cleanser and mask with gentle exfoliating enzymes 6.7 oz
a hydrating cleanser and maskThis silky, milky enzymatic cleanser deep cleans pores and refreshes skin without upsetting the delicate moisture balance. Skin is left silky soft and fragrantly refreshed with a tangy, citrus scent. The special blend of four light-but-powerful hydrophilic oils quickly and completely removes makeup and breaks down excess sebum, dirt, and debris, for clean, happy skin.
- Dissolves dirt and makeup
- Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes
- Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract
- Doubles as a five minute mini-mask
Our spa techs know that cleansing is the first and most important step in any regimen. But no one cleanser is right for all skins. They created this super hydrating, milky cleanser to deep clean and refresh delicate skin without upsetting the delicate moisture balance. Say goodbye to tight, dry skin!
- bitter orange peel extract: Soothes skin and imparts a delicate citrus scent.
- prozymex enzymes: Exfoliates, unclogs pores and refines skin. The stabilized encapsulated enzymes release when massaged onto skin.
- sodium hylauronate: Attracts and binds moisture to the skin, scientifically shown to attract 1800-times its weight in water.
- vitamin e: Deeply moisturizes and calms inflammation.
water (aqua/eau), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20 benzoate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, PEG-40 stearate, sodium dihydroxycetyl phosphate, fragrance (parfum), cholesterol, isostearic acid, sodium hyaluronate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, propylparaben, behenyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated castor oil, stearyl alcohol, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, protease, subtilisin, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, hydrolyzed milk protein, tocopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, citral, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, linalool
how to use
As a cleanser, apply to dry or damp skin and massage to dissolve makeup, oils, and impurities. Rinse well. To use as a mask, massage over dry or damp skin and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse well.
bliss tech tip Our spa estheticians can't get enough of clog dissolving cleansing milk. They suggest using clog dissolving cleansing milk as a five-minute mini-mask for the time-challenged. The exfoliating enzymes will digest dulling dead skin cells, leaving your skin radiant and smooth. Mix with pore perfecting facial polish to slough away dulling dead skin cells for a smoother skin that glows!
how it works
- enzymes: Stabilized encapsulated enzymes release when massaged onto skin to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores without irritation.