- This iconic spa formula makes anywhere-hair removal – from eyebrow arches to ankles – a breeze. No strips, no appointment needed.
- Safe, low-temp, no-strip wax hardens quickly making it fast and easy to use; colorful blue formula for precise application
- Wax shrink-wraps each follicle to remove even the shortest, coarsest and most stubborn hair from the root, so skin stays smoother longer
- Chamomile oil makes it gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, leaving skin soft without irritation
Skin Type(s): All Skin Types
Size: 5.3 oz
- Rosin: Resin obtained from pine trees combines well with other waxes to create a hard stripless wax
- Cruelty-free sourced beeswax and lanolin (“wool wax”): Some of the most powerful at-home wax ingredients when combined with Paraffin
- Paraffin Wax: Low melting allows it to melt into a liquid at a temperature that is not too hot to apply directly to the skin
- Chamomile Flower Oil: This essential oil delivers a soothing experience
- Apricot Oil: An easily absorbed, lightweight oil that protects the skin with moisture
- Roman Chamomile Oil: This essential flower oil provides light moisture
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Blissfully Free From:
- SEE FULL LIST >
- 1. Place the Poetic Waxing cup in a microwave and heat for 90-seconds. Stir, and follow with 30-second heating intervals, stirring between each, until the wax is the consistency of thick honey.
2. Before you begin, use the spatula to test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist.
3. Cleanse the area to be waxed and blot dry.
4. Dip spatula in the wax and twirl to avoid dripping.
5. Apply the wax against the direction of the hair growth for short hair (bikini, lip, chin, cheeks and eyebrows), or with the direction of growth for longer hair (legs, arms and underarms).
6. When the wax has dried enough so that it is not tacky to the touch, it is time to remove it. Press down on the entire patch to ensure uniform removal, then hold the skin tight, grab an end, and quickly pull the wax against the direction of hair growth.
7. Once you have finished, cleanse the area to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- VIEW FULL DIRECTIONS