- This iconic spa formula makes anywhere-hair removal – from eyebrow arches to ankles – a breeze. No strips, no appointment needed.
- Safe, low-temp, no-strip wax hardens quickly making it fast and easy to use; colorful blue formula for precise application
- Wax shrink-wraps each follicle to remove even the shortest, coarsest and most stubborn hair from the root, so skin stays smoother longer
- Chamomile oil makes it gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, leaving skin soft without irritation
Skin Type(s): All Skin Types
Size: 5.3 oz
At Home Wax Kit Key Ingredients:
- Rosin: Resin obtained from pine trees combines well with other waxes to create a hard stripless wax
- Cruelty-free sourced beeswax and lanolin (“wool wax”): Some of the most powerful at-home wax ingredients when combined with Paraffin
- Paraffin Wax: Low melting allows it to melt into a liquid at a temperature that is not too hot to apply directly to the skin
- Chamomile Flower Oil: This essential oil delivers a soothing experience
- Apricot Oil: An easily absorbed, lightweight oil that protects the skin with moisture
- Roman Chamomile Oil: This essential flower oil provides light moisture
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Blissfully Free From:
- SEE FULL LIST >
- Place the Bliss Poetic Waxing® cup in a microwave oven and heat in 30-second intervals, until the wax is the consistency of thick honey. A full cup usually takes up to five to six 30-second intervals to melt the wax to the desired consistency. Actual heat times may vary depending on your microwave and the amount of wax in the cup. If wax is too thin, allow to cool and thicken in the microwave before removing.
- NOTE: To ensure even heating and optimal performance of wax, stir semi-melted wax between each 30-second microwave interval.
- If the wax gets too cool during waxing, simply re-heat cup for 30-second intervals until ready. If wax is too thin, allow to cool and thicken in the microwave before removing.
- The cup may be warm to the touch so always remove from the microwave by using the handle. HOT WAX CAN BURN.
- DO NOT heat cup on the stovetop, in a conventional oven, or any other manner besides as instructed.
- BLISS TIP: When you apply the wax, layers should be as thick as a banana peel (about 1/8”). Make sure to use some pressure when applying the wax, to form firm and full edges for easy peeling.
- BLISS TIP: After removing the wax, apply immediate pressure to the waxed area to dull any discomfort.
- BLISS TIP: To further prevent ingrown hairs and bumps, we recommend a swipe of Bliss’ Bump Attendant™ Ingrown Eliminating Pads the day after your waxing session.
- Waxing Cup
2 Large Spatulas
2 Small Spatulas
Pre- & Post-waxing Oil