z. bigatti re-storation skin treatment 2oz.
comprehensive age-defying therapy and moisturizer in one jar
about re-storation skin treatment
Z. Bigatti Re-Storation is a fine-tuned moisturizing formula, rich in alpha, beta, and cyclic hydroxys, vitamins A, E, K and B-complex, grapeseed and green tea extracts, as well as superoxide dismutase, the skin's own potent antioxidant enzyme. With twice daily use — you'll be seeing a lot less of your fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and large pores. Because really, there's only so much you can 'nip and tuck' before you just have to 'deal'.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances skin firmness and smoothness
- Redefines skin clarity and tone
Increases skin elasticity
Combats damaging free radicals formed by environmental toxins, metabolic processes and UV exposure
Transforms the skin to a dewy, luminescent glow
- Amino Acids: Arginine
- Botanicals: Bamboo Extract, Pea Extract White, Tea Extract
- Carbohydrates: Glucosamine HCI, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- Enzymes: Bromelain, Papain, Sutilains
- Essential Fatty Acids: Linoleic Acid
- Naturally Derived materials: Beta-Carotene, Gluconic Acid, Squalane
- Peptides: Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3
- Vitamins: Provitamin B5, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate
Arginine, apple extract, avocado oil, bamboo extract, carrot root, grape seed extract, green tea extract, lemon fruit extract, orange fruit extract, pea extract, shea butter, sugar cane extract, white tea extract, glucosamine HCI, hesperidin methyl chalcone, bromelain, papain, sutilains, linoleic acid, beta-carotene, cholesterol, gluconic acid, squalane, dipeptide-2, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, provitamin B5, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B9, vitamin E acetate.
how to use
Apply gently, morning and night to skin of the face and neck.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash develop. If irritation or rash persists, consult a health care professional. In rare occasions, irritation may be caused by an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.