z. bigatti re-storation eye return .5 oz
anti-aging eye treatment therapy
about re-storation eye return
Send your under-eye bags packing with this potent potion. Suitably stacked with decongesting plant-extracts, green tea, and grapeseed, it takes the 'huff' out of the under-eye puff, for eyes with more 'twinkle' than wrinkle.
- Firms skin under and around the eyes
- Reduces puffiness
- Specifically targets the eye area to soothe, smooth & condition
Firms skin to prevent tenting and sagging
Ideal for use by individuals with sensitive skin
Provides deep, intense hydration
Evens skin tone in the periorbital area
Leaves skin smooth for perfect makeup application
- Arginine: speeds the skin's healing process, rapidly restoring skin to its flawless state.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: moisturizes and conditions, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dandelion Extract: reduces discoloration under the eye.
- Kelp Extract: tightens, tones and detoxifies for radiant, younger-looking skin.
- Watercress Extract: decongests and purifies puffy eyes.
- Linoleic Acid: facilitates ingredient penetration to maximize skin care results.
- Caffeine: firms and tightens to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, including crow's feet.
- Squalane: decreases Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) to maintain hydrated skin throughout the day.
- Soy Protein: smoothes roughness and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A: Palmitate increases skin renewal to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B3: increases microcirculation to reduce dark circles.
- Vitamin E: Acetate neutralizes free-radicals to protect against premature aging.
Arginine, hydrolyzed silk, apricot oil, carrot root, dandelion extract, dog rose extract, eucalyptus leaf oil, ginseng root extract, grape seed extract, green tea extract, kelp extract, lemon peal extract, lemongrass extract, shea butter, soybean oil, watercress extract, linoleic acid, caffeine, soy protein, provitamin B5, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B9, vitamin E acetate
how to use
Apply Eye Return to the upper and lower eyelids in a gentle dabbing motion — as well as crow's-feet and area to cheekbone morning and evening.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash develop. If irritation or rash persists, consult a health care professional. Keep out of reach of children.