skinceuticals advanced pigment corrector
reveal a radiant, more even complexion
This item contains aerosols and/or alcohol-based based products and can only be delivered via standard shipping.
a full-facial approach to discoloration
This powerful multi-layer treatment has been proven as effective as the leading medical standard in treating skin discoloration, 4% hydroquinone + 0.025% tretinoin. Advanced Pigment Corrector is a highly effective, safe, full-facial approach to reducing stubborn discoloration and preventing reoccurrence. In addition to its efficacy on the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots, Advanced Pigment Corrector also boosts skin tone evenness and radiance.
- Safe alternative proven in-vivo to be clinically effective vs. 4% hydroquinone and 0.025% tretinoin combination
- May be used all over face to treat both local and diffuse skin discoloration
- May be used daily, year-round, and long-term without unhealthy side effects
- 0.3% Salicylic Acid
- lipid soluble BHA: Provides exfoliation to fade existing dark spots and helps enhance penetration of other actives.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid: Helps inhibit melanin transfer. Shown in-vivo to be comparable to 2% kojic acid in diminishing the appearance of discolorations.
- vitamin E (alpha tocopherol): 0.5% Ellagic Acid: Helps block excess melanin. Shown in-vivo to reduce dark spots and skin discolorations as published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology*.
- 5% Yeast Extract: Helps enhance skin's resistance against new and reoccurring pigment.