about personal microderm device
With a combination of skin-buffing aluminum oxide crystals and cell-stimulating suction, the PMD whisks away the stratum Corneum, that stubborn surface layer that covers up your younger, firmer, fresher face. And once those tough surface cells are history, your skin is free to drink up all the moisturizing, age-fighting potions it can hold. Five to ten minutes, once a week is all it takes to get skin that's untroubled by the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation, some scars, and uneven skin tone. It helps with blackheads, blemishes and enlarged pores, too. PMD includes Microdermabrasion device plus seven discs for customized treatments.
- Convenient, comfortable at-home microdermabrasion
- Diminishes uneven discoloration and smoothes rough spot
how to use
Thoroughly cleanse your skin and allow to dry completely. Using your free hand to pull the skin taut, move the PMD Personal Microderm across the skin in the way that is comfortable to you. NOTE: Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment. Avoid the soft tissue areas near your eye sockets.
Follow the treatment with a calming, alcohol-free toner to neutralize the pH balance of your skin, and a recovery moisturizer. Let your skin recover.
Wait 6-7 days between treatments.
Use the white 'practice disc' for your first time. The small discs are for facial use. The large discs of the PMD can be used on any area of the body including arms, back, legs, feet, scars and stretch marks.
1. Do not use any peel products like alpha and beta hydorxy acid, retin A or retinol products 48 hours before or after using the PMD without consulting a physicia
2. If on Accutane, do not use or consult a physician.
3. Do not use if seeing a physician for serious skin conditions, have extremely sensitive skin or are taking prescriptions without consulting a physician.
4. Do not use directly above or below the eyes.
5. Do not hover in one spot.
6. Do not keep going over the same spot multiple times. What the PMD is doing is not always visible. Be patient and learn over 2 to 3 uses how best to apply the treatments on the skin.
7. Do not continue to apply the treatment if you feel pain. Pain will come if you have been too aggressive .You will feel tingling and distinct sensation but it should not be painful. Gauge this on your skin type.
8. Consult a physician if pregnant.