pmd blue replacement discs
fine grit discs for beginners and people with sensitive skin
about pmd blue replacement discs
Now that you know what your PMD can do, and that you prefer to stay with the 'sensitive skin' discs, you're ready for your refills. With a combination of skin-buffing aluminum oxide crystals and cell-stimulating suction, PMD buffs away the stubborn surface layer that covers up your younger, firmer, fresher face. And once those tough surface cells are history, your skin is free to drink up all the moisturizing, age-fighting potions it can hold. It helps you get skin that's untroubled by the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, as well as blackheads, blemishes and enlarged pores.
- Uncovers fresher, firmer, more radiant skin
- Diminishes uneven discoloration and smoothes rough spots
- Some results are visible immediately. others are revealed over time
how to use
Making sure the O ring is installed, firmly click the new disc into place. Rinse clean after each treatment and allow to air dry. The small discs are for facial use. The large discs can be used on any area of the body including arms, back, legs, feet, scars and stretch marks. Wait 6/7 days between treatments.
1. Do not use any peel products like alpha and beta hydorxy acid, retin A or retinol products 48 hours before or after using the PMD without consulting a physician.
2. If on Accutane, do not use or consult a physician.
3. Do not use if seeing a physician for serious skin conditions, have extremely sensitive skin or are taking prescriptions without consulting a physician.
4. Do not use directly above or below the eyes.
5. Do not hover in one spot.
6. Do not keep going over the same spot multiple times. What the PMD is doing is not always visible. Be patient and learn over 2 to 3 uses how best to apply the treatments on the skin.
7. Do not continue to apply the treatment if you feel pain. Pain will come if you have been too aggressive .You will feel tingling and distinct sensation but it should not be painful. Gauge this on your skin type.
8. Consult a physician if pregnant.