mama mio megamama super-rich omega body lotion
superfood for supermamas to nourish dry skin
about megamama super-rich omega body lotion
This luxe lotion is a wonderful blend of organic omega oils and powerful antioxidants that strengthen, nourish and pamper dry skin. Plus, it smells gorgeous!
- Chia seed, a superfood, nourishes skin, while pumpkin seed eases muscles
- Skin will look smooth, bright, hydrated and fit
- Safe to use during pregnancy
- Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Helps restore skin tone and provides a protective barrier to lock in moisture
- Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil: Mega-rich with Lauric Acid, a powerful anti-microbial fatty acid (Omega) that protects the natural immune system to aid healing and soothing
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo) Seed Oil: Protects and balances skin with high antioxidant content to speed up cell regeneration and ease fatigued muscles. Fights inflammation and improves skin strength.
- Chia Seed Oil: Amazing for relieving itchy skin, packed with Omegas, plumps up and gives a protective shield of elasticity.
- Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: Soothes and protects. Rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9.
- Multi-fruit BSC TM: A special blend of Myrtillus Fruit, Sugar Cane, Maple, Orange
- Lemon Extracts: created to radically improve skin tone, texture and vibrancy. Helps fight collagen degradation, keeping skin firm and fit.
- Vitamins C and E (Tocopherol): Prepare skin for size changes, powerful protector against scar tissue, speed up cell renewal to help keep skin strong.
- Gravida: is a blend of 10 pregnancy-safe, pregnancy-specific natural oils. Our fragrance smells gorgeous to even the most sensitive of noses.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharinum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Evernia Furfuracea Extract, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
how to use
Treat yourself to a daily application of megamama on skin damp (you also can use it throughout the day).
Smooth it on upward from your tippy-toes to your shoulders to replenish, revitalize and nourish dry skin. megamama is for the dry areas all over your body (legs, arms, shoulders, etc.).
Use tummy rub butter or oil on your most stretch-mark-prone areas (your boobs, belly and bottom) during and for 4 months after pregnancy.
Dry brushing exfoliates and gets rid of dead-cell buildup, but it also stimulates circulation, which means your skin will get more of the oxygen and nutrients that keep it happy and healthy. Dry brush your skin 3 to 4 times a week during pregnancy.