dr. dennis gross skincare alpha beta® glow pads
anti-aging exfoliating self-tanner with active vitamin d
about dr. dennis gross skincare™ alpha beta® glow pads
Devotees of the doc’s acclaimed Alpha Beta Peel Pads will be delighted that he’s bringing his epidermal expertise to the faux-bronzing biz with these self-tanning towelettes. The unique multi-tasking swipes contain microencapsulated DHA and soy protein to deliver time-released color deep into skin, alpha and beta hydroxy acids to exfoliate, perfect pores and help fade the look of sun spots, and active vitamin D to create a natural, streak-free glow, taking skin from dull to dazzling. Hey, why just go for the ‘gold’ when you can also outsmart the ‘old’?
- Active vitamin D and soy protein provide natural glow
Exfoliation and self-tanning in one
- Ant-aging with AHAs and potent antioxidants
- Omega 5 is a potent antioxidant that’s uniquely compatible with skin
Streak-free application with microencapsulated DHA
- Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids: Exfoliate dull dry skin and help minimize the appearance of dark spots and pores.
- Vitamin D: Helps relieve dry skin, itching and flaking; makes other vitamins work better.
- Soy Protein: Kick-starts collagen production and ensures a more natural hue for rich, long-lasting color.
- Encapsulated DHA: Provides time-released color.
how to use
Apply Alpha Beta Glow® Pad for Face to face, neck and décolleté in circular motions, blending evenly AM or PM. To customize color, increase the number of repetitions to achieve a deeper glow.
Wash hands immediately after use. For best results, use after the Alpha Beta® Peel.