dr. dennis gross skincare alpha beta® glow pad for body
exfoliating, firming + hair-minimizing self-tanner with active vitamin d
about alpha beta® glow pad™ for body
Devotees of the doc’s acclaimed Alpha Beta® Peel Pads will be delighted that he’s bringing his epidermal expertise to the faux-bronzing biz with these self-tanning towels. Just like the face pads, these unique multi-tasking wipes contain microencapsulated DHA and soy protein to deliver time-released color, alpha and beta hydroxy acids to exfoliate rough skin, and active vitamin D to create a natural, streak-free glow. But this below-the-neck version also includes potent antioxidants and caffeine to give skin a firmer look, and Capislow™ to help minimize the need to reach for your razor as frequently. Hey, why just go for sunkissed when you can also cross smooth and firm off your list? 8 pads
- Natural-looking color develops within an hour of application
- Exfoliates and firms skin while minimizing shaving frequency
- Textured towelettes are neat and easy to apply
- Encapsulated DHA: Provides time-released color.
- Caffeine: Provides firming and slimming benefits.
- Capislow: Minimizes hair texture, length, and growth.
- Vitamin D: Helps relieve dry skin, itching, and flaking.
how to use
Open towel & apply to body in circular motions, blending evenly until dry. Wash hands immediately after use. For best results, follow with moisturizer. Color begins to develop within 1 hour of application.
Apply 2-3 times weekly to maintain color & maximize results.