dr. dennis gross clarifying colloidal sulfur mask 1.7 oz
treats acne, large pores and excess oil in blemish-prone skin
about clarifying colloidal sulfur mask
Acne sufferers, take note: Dr. Gross has put his dermatological know-how to work by concocting this powerful treatment just for you. It does everything blemish-besieged skin could ask for: treats bumps and blackheads, minimizes large pores, absorbs excess oil, soothes skin and attacks acne-causing bacteria to crank up overall clarity. Plus, its advanced ‘time-absorbent’ formula makes it ideal as an overnight mask (but it also works as a 10-minute quick fix when time is tight). If you’re sick of your spots, this formula is just what the doctor ordered. Excellent for oily and combination skin types.
- Treats acne, blackheads and larger pores with colloidal sulfur
- Absorbs excess oil with bentonite
- Calms redness and irritation with prickly pear
- Colloidal Sulfur 5%: Reduces acne blemishes and absorbs oil
- Bentonite/Kaolin: A naturally occurring white clay that helps absorb oil and mattify
- Prickly Pear: Soothes & calms irritation while gently exfoliating to clear path for sulfur to work better
- Farnesol: Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Willow Bark Extract: Clears pores & exfoliates; natural alternative to Salicylic Acid
- Bisabolol: Extracted from Chamomile, has anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties
- Licorice Root Extract: Lightens and is an anti-inflammatory
- Retinol: Helps smooth wrinkles and lines while increasing moisture & elasticity
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Colloidal Sulfur, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide, Bentonite, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Tuna Flower/Stem Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Farnesol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol.
how to use
Cleanse skin thoroughly before use. Apply a thin layer to the affected area one to three times daily.
Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
May be worn overnight & washed off in morning. Suitable for use on face, chest and back. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of application.