bio-medical research bottom lift
EMS technology helps effortlessly firm your rear
about bio-medical research bottom lift
We’re totally ‘charged’ about this garment/gadget hybrid, which gives droopy derrieres a boost with patented EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) technology. Used in the medical field for over 50 years, it sends gentle signals to your gluteal muscles, activating them with a rhythmic contract-and-release action. Just attach the adhesive pads to the garment, strap it on, and use the hand-held activator (sold separately and required for use) to control the level of toning intensity. Use the FDA-cleared system 5 times a week while relaxing at home, and in about 8 weeks, we think you’ll con-‘firm’ our belief that this is one of the best body boosters in the biz!
Includes garment, one set of 4 medical-grade GelPads™, instructions and pouch. One size
In a six-week clinical trial*:
- 9 out of 10 users reported an improvement in shape
- 8 out of 10 reported their clothes felt looser
- 7 out of 10 reported a more uplifted and well-defined bottom
*6-week study conducted at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, 2010
- Helps tone, firm and improve the strength of the gluteal muscles
- 92% percent of study participants felt that their bottoms were firmer stronger, more toned, shapelier, and more uplifted, as well as feeling that their jeans fit better
- For best results, use in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise
how to use
Charge your Activator for Lift for 2 to 3 hours and place the GelPads™ on the garment as indicated on the Quick Start Guide. Connect the Activator to the Bottom Lift garment comfortably just below your waist and adjust. Press the ‘on’ button, choose the program and intensity level you wish and start your way to reshaping your bottom from the inside out!
Use once a day, 3 to 5 days a week and in 6 to 8 weeks you’ll start seeing (and feeling!) results.