ingredients in fabulips sugar lip scrub:
vitamins a, c, e: antioxidants that nourish and cleanse.
jojoba oil: extracted from the jojoba plant, this is a natural conditioner and moisturizer.
cocoa + shea butters: natural complex fats with amazing moisturizing properties.
walnut shell powder: a natural exfoliant that buffs away dry skin.
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sucrose, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cera alba (beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, silica, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed meal, glycine soja (soybean) oil, juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, tocopheryl acetate, phospholipids, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), water (aqua/eau), benzyl benzoate.
because this product contains walnut shell powder, it is not recommended for individuals with nut allergies!
1. Remove protective cover, being careful not to dislodge polishing head from spinning mount. Turn tool on briefly to ensure the head is rotating evenly. If the head is wobbling or angled on the mount, push the polishing head onto the mount for a secure fit. DO NOT USE if the blue mount is visible.
2. Apply a thin layer of fabulips™ sugar lip scrub
to your lips. Place the polishing head on your lips, then press the power button to begin your treatment. Gently guide the polisher across your upper and lower lips (including lip line) for approximately 30 seconds while moving the tool in a circular motion.
3. When finished, press the power button to turn off the tool, then wipe the remaining scrub from your lips and the polishing head with a damp cloth. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER
. Dry with a soft cloth. Store in a cool, dry place.
4. To change the polishing head, gently peel your disc off of the tool’s blue mount. Gently push your new polishing head onto the mount until it fits evenly into place. Turn on tool briefly to ensure the head is rotating evenly. DO NOT USE if the blue mount is visible.
5. To order additional replacement heads for your tool, visit blissworld.com.
Replace head every three months.