how it works
• 450+ rotations per minute
• massaging head for gentle exfoliation
• revitalizes, rejuvenates and smoothes lips
1. Remove protective cover, being careful not to dislodge polishing head from spinning mount. Turn tool on briefly to ensure the head is rotating evenly. If the head is wobbling or angled on the mount, push the polishing head onto the mount for a secure fit. DO NOT USE if the blue mount is visible.
2. Apply a thin layer of fabulips™ sugar lip scrub
to your lips. Place the polishing head on your lips, then press the power button to begin your treatment. Gently guide the polisher across your upper and lower lips (including lip line) for approximately 30 seconds while moving the tool in a circular motion.
3. When finished, press the power button to turn off the tool, then wipe the remaining scrub from your lips and the polishing head with a damp cloth. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER
. Dry with a soft cloth. Store in a cool, dry place.
4. To change the polishing head, gently peel your disc off of the tool’s blue mount. Gently push your new polishing head onto the mount until it fits evenly into place. Turn on tool briefly to ensure the head is rotating evenly. DO NOT USE if the blue mount is visible.
5. To order additional replacement heads for your tool, visit blissworld.com.
Replace head every three months.