bliss poetic waxing microwaveable waxing kit
wax-it-yourself with the same formula used in our spas!
- World-famous wax originally developed for Bliss Spa use
- Microwaveable for quick and convenient heating
- Great for use on short and coarse hair
about bliss poetic waxing
This microwaveable wonder wax helps to bid a farewell to fuzz, removing hair anywhere from eyebrow arches to ankles -practically painlessly. The colorful, stripless, aromatic wax lets you see where you're applying it for easier use. Features: World-famous wax originally developed for Bliss Spa use Microwaveable for quick and convenient heating.
- wax-filled cup (5.3 oz)
- super skin cleanser (1 oz)
- pre- and post-waxing oil (1 oz)
- 3 large spatulas
- 3 small spatulas
- One free ingrown eliminating pad sample
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by Deanna01/25/2017
- by SARAH07/01/2014
- by Andrea05/23/2014
- by Christina05/10/2014
- by 03/11/2014
- Paraffin wax: Known to help increase the skin's elasticity, allowing for increased movement and mobility.
- Chamomile Flower Oil: Known to help act as and an antiseptic and astringent to remove excess wax and soothe and treat skin after waxing process.
- Rose Flower Oil: Known to act as an antiseptic and astringent to remove excess wax and soothe and treat skin after waxing process.
colophonium (rosin), glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, cera alba (beeswax), paraffin, lanolin, chamomillia recutita (matricaria) flower oil, mica, green 6 (CI 61565), violet 2 (CI 60725).
pre and post waxing oil:
parffinum liquidum (mineral oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, rose flower oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, bisabolol, citral, geraniol, farnesol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, green 6 (CI 61565), violet 2 (CI 60725).
how to use
Place the cup in a microwave oven and heat in 30 second intercals until the wax is the consistency of thick honey. A full cup usually takes 5 to 6 30-second intervals to melt the wax to the desired consistency. Actual heat times may depend on your microwave and the amount of wax in the cup. To ensure even heating and optimal performace of wax, stir semi-melted wax between each 30-second microwave interval. Use your wax on a stable and easy-to-clean countertop. This reduces the risk of wax burns and messy spills. We do not recommend that you use this kit on carpeting or furniture. Cup is for microwave use only. Keep spatulas clean by wiping warmed wax against the inside edge of the mug.
• DO NOT use Bliss Poetic Waxing® Kit if you are using Retin-A (currently or in the past 3 months), Accutane (currently or in the past 6 months), other medications that increase skin exfoliation or are recovering from a recent laser peel. Please consult your physician.
• DO NOT wax over sunburned skin, moles, cuts, abrasions, varicose veins or new scars.
• DO NOT wax head hair or men’s facial hair.
• DO NOT heat on stovetop. CUP IS FOR USE IN MICROWAVE OVENS ONLY.
• DO NOT let wax come in contact with open flames. HOT WAX IS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE.
• DO NOT overheat or allow wax to boil. OVERHEATED OR BOILED WAX CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS. Always temperature test wax on inside of wrist prior to use.
• DO NOT lift heated cup by sides. ALWAYS USE THE HANDLE. MAKE SURE CUP IS STABLE WHEN WAXING. Stir carefully using spatula to avoid tipping cup.
• DO NOT use cup for drinking. Discard when empty.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. IN CASE OF INJURY, CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
• DO NOT use the wax refills in any other cup or container. They are intended for use with the Bliss Poetic Waxing microwaveable cup ONLY.
• DO NOT heat in intervals any longer th
Our spa clients love our pain-free wax formula, but sometimes they just want a DIY option. We responded with this easy, soup-to-nuts kit that gives you our famous wax and our pre-and-post wax treatments so you can get the same results, wherever you may roam.