bliss 'fuzz' off™ bikini hair removal cream set of 2
precision hair removal cream 2.0 oz
- Precision applicator for styling control
- Fast-acting, fresh-scented formula
- Soothes with vitamin E, cocoa and shea butters
- 98% agreed that 'fuzz' off bikini prevented hair growth longer than other depilatories*
- 91% agreed skin felt soft and moisturized after 4 weeks*
- 97% agreed the product did not irritate skin*
- Clinically shown to remove hair without irritating skin, even after repeat use**
no reviews yetlogin to write a review
- vitamin E: Known to improve hydration, moisturize and condition skin surface.
- shea butter: Helps to nourish and prevent moisture loss to keep skin smooth and supple.
- cocoa butter: Deeply conditions and helps to heal dry skin.
Water, urea, mineral oil, calcium thioglycolate, cetearyl alcohol, calcium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, ceteareth-20, bentonite, fragrance, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl rosinate, titanium dioxide, disodium EDTA, silica, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, simethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, mauritia flexuosa, tocopheryl acetate
how to use
Leave cream on skin for 5 minutes, timed carefully. Test a small area. If the hair comes off easily, remove the rest of the cream. If hair does not remove easily, leave on for 1 minute longer. Repeat in 1-minute intervals until hair removes easily. DO NOT exceed 10 minutes total application time. Wipe off cream with a damp washcloth. Rinse skin thoroughly with water. warning: If irritation or rash occurs, remove product immediately and rinse with cold water.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water and seek medical attention.
Designed for use on the bikini area ONLY.
DO NOT USE on face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas. DO NOT USE on scars, moles, broken, irritated or sun-burnt skin, or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the bikini area, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.