bliss achilles' heel spa-powered heel smoother
removes dry, callused skin
- pro-powered heel smoother uses a 2-speed rotating disc to gently remove rough, dry, and callused skin
- visibly softens and smooths feet
- aloe leaf + peppermint foot patrol provides deep, soothing moisture
achilles' heel spa-powered heel smoother
- bliss foot patrol exfoliating and softening cream 1 oz
- exfoliating and buffing discs
- replacement buffing discs
- cleaning brush
ratings & reviewslogin to write a review
- by Janet12/13/2016
- alpha hydroxy and salicylic acids: Sloughs away dry, dead skin cells.
- whole leaf aloe:Sinks in to soften hard skin and clear away cuticles.
- cooling peppermint: Stimulates and refreshes tired toes.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, glyceryl stearate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, chloroxylenol, tolnaftate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha piperita extract, camphor, sorbitan laurate, PEG-100 stearate, butylene glycol, carbomer, triethanolamine, alcohol denat., polysorbate 20, methylparaben, limonene, propylparaben, linalool, diazolidinyl urea, yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090)
how to use
Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Dry with a soft, fluffy towel.Use the exfoliating disc to remove rough, callused skin. Polish with the buffing plate. Rinse feet with clean water. Rub a generous glob of bliss foot patrol into your freshly scrubbed feet.