*Includes worldwide power adapter and a year's supply of filters. 16.5 lbs (13 1/2" x 12" x 9 1/2")
what is it?
Through a combination of rolling and lifting action, Wellbox uses tissular therapy to improve the look of skin and cellulite, increase lymphatic circulation and relax muscles. The only system to emulate in-spa endermologie at home, this quick, uplifting treatment also tones and renews delicate facial skin for a silky-smooth, youthful glow.
Tissular rolling exercises deep tissues, targeting superficial, resistant and localized fats to smooth dimples and streamline the body. Wellbox's motorized rollers gently lift skin, rolling and unrolling the tissues to recondition the entire body, inside and out.
Tissular lifting gently pulsates to increase circulation, stimulating the deep layers of skin that contain collagen, elastin and keratin. Mechanized valves offer micro-pulsation, which penetrates skin layers that topical solutions are unable to treat. It effectively targets fibroblasts, collagen and elastin, and works to tone and firm sagging jowls as it smoothes lines and wrinkles.
The machine comes with five interchangeable treatment heads that target the body from top to toe, and focus on everything from firming your face, neck and décolletage to draining and stimulating tissue fibers on larger bodily surfaces such as your thighs.
Use four times a week for 6-8 weeks (then once weekly for maintenance).
When engineer Louis Paul Guitay was given therapeutic massage to treat burns from a car accident, he noticed that morning massages were more effective than PM 'pummelings', due to the therapist's tired hands. This led him to develop endermologie, a mechanical massage technique that uses uniform rolling and suction motions. When it was shown to diminish cellulite, the 'dimple'-minded spa world was all over it. Wellbox is the only personal endermologie system—so if you'd like to attack orange peel in your own home, it's a sure 'thin.'
LPG THERAPEUTIC MASSAGER INDICATIONS FOR USE CLEARED BY THE FDA
1. Temporarily improves the appearance of cellulite & circumferential body measurements of cellulite treated areas
2. Temporary improvement in local blood circulation
3. Relieves DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
4. Relieves minor muscle aches & pains
5. Relieves muscle spasm
6. Relieves minor muscle aches and pains, relieves muscle spasm, and improves local blood circulation during burn rehabilitation (RX only)
• Do not use the Wellbox if there are any contraindications after having carefully read these precautions.
• If you have any concerns about the compatibility of your health and the use of the Wellbox, consult your doctor.
• The Wellbox can be used on all healthy external parts of the body, with the exception of the eyes, ears, glottis, and genitals. The Wellbox should not be used on mucous membranes, nipples, the spinal column, or any suspicious moles without medical advice.
• The Wellbox should not be used on pregnant women.
Do not use the Wellbox on individuals with:
• Epilepsy problems
• A blood clotting disorder
• Heart problems
• Pain or redness
• Tingling in the limbs
• Phlebitis, varicose veins, or who have undergone a procedure involving the veins within the past two months
• Fever, infection, inflammation, acute dermatitis, open wounds, recent scars, or any serious and/or progressive illness.
• For patients with a prolonged use of medications (anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants, antibiotics, and antihistamines), please consult your doctor before using this device.
• The Wellbox cannot be used on swollen areas or areas affected by rosacea.
Discontinue treatment if unexplained pain is experienced in the calves. If side effects related to Wellbox treatments appear during or after use, please consult your doctor and contact LPG® Customer Service.