• Very Bares cup is formed wider to incorporate the entire breast
• Firmer cups for maximum support and ideal shaping (better long term durability)
• Strategically placed silicon adhesive at the top and bottom of the cup for an extra secure hold (customers will not "tumble out" when they bend over)
• Invisible one piece wire ensures sassy décolletage and a higher lift (same wires as in our proven bandeau bra)
• Pain free adhesive for easy removal can be worn up to 50 times approximately with proper care
• Satiny micro fiber assures sheer fabrics will not cling, our micro fiber looks and is expensive
• Integrated push up pad in AA/A sizes enhances figure and fills the void in the market of AA and A cups
• Support tabs may be trimmed for a customized fit
Before starting Sassybax, founder Amanda Kennedy was a career chameleon, doing stints as a model, pageant queen, TV actress and therapist. All of her occupations planted the seeds for Sassybax by exposing her not only to the importance of looking flawless, but also the toll that pressure can take on a gal's self-esteem. (We can relate—after all, we were founded by a woman who was sick of being persecuted for her pimples.)
The desire to make women feel more fearless in form-fitting fashion (plus a little vanity about her own impending bulges) led Kennedy to create Sassybax in 2004. Her flagship product was a bra that offered all of the now-signature Sassybax features: non-restrictive support, microfiber that moves with your body and a seamless knit that's sewn 360 degrees in-the-round. The result? A seriously smooth upper body. (In fact, why mince words: the banishment of all back fat. 'Nuff said?)
Though Sassybax is now synonymous with a top-notch top-half, they've also begun dabbling in below-the-belt bulge-busting. Hey, it doesn't matter which body parts they want to flatter—we're overjoyed about all of their 'under achievements'.
82% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 100% Silicone Adhesive
Hand wash, air dry.