Top 7 reasons why everyone is wearing FitFlops
1. FitFlop midsoles incorporate patent-pending micro-wobbleboardTM technology, to give you a workout while you walk.
2. They challenge hard to reach muscles more.
3. Every step you take in your FitFlops helps tone and trim your legs
4. FitFlops work your bum muscles more.
5. FitFlops have been shown to have a significant effect on the toning muscles of your thighs
6. Walking in FitFlops is like walking barefoot, but a little bit better
7. FitFlops make it easier to stay in shape
were biomechanically designed by Dr. David Cook and Darren James at LSBU, and have been reported by wearers not only to help firm and tone the lower body, but to provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, lower limb oedema and RLS and help wearers affected by scoliosis and degenerative disc disease.