Believe it or not, Cor silver service treatment for the face™ is brought to us by the folks at Plank (otherwise known for their cheeky, unique and beautifully designed yoga mats and accessories). Intrigued by the properties of silver, they decided to give this unassuming soap a whirl and, after witnessing its remarkable results, decided they had to share it with their followers. Ditto.
The ingredients in Cor soap are all natural:
• Silver is fast emerging as one of the best antibacterial agents. It also has healing properties which speeds the growth and repair of cells.
• Silica prepares the skin to accept the ingredients of Cor.
• Collagen, starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. Cor’s soap contains a combination of four different types of collagen, including Marine Collagen from France.
• Chitosan is a natural fibre that acts to even out skin tone and balance oil levels. It facilitates cellular regeneration, whilst protecting the tissue from microbe attack.
• Sericin is a natural, soluble protein made from silk. This silk extract not only binds to the keratin of skin and hair, forming a protective film and locking moisture in, but also keeps UV rays out. Cor soap has a SPF 15 for 3 hours protection.
With Cor, you simply lather up, wait a few minutes and the job’s done.