• blissgift cards
Available for any amount, Bliss gift cards make the perfect present for those 'passionate about pampering'--and are redeemable for Bliss spa services, catalog and online buys and stuff from our in-spa shops. You can purchase them online, call 877 TO BLISS, or pick them up at any spa location.
Please note: Bliss gift cards are redeemable only in the country in which they are purchased. Blissertificates are issued by Bliss World Card Company. Lost and stolen cards are not replaceable. Unless the remaining balance is $10.00 or less, cards may not be redeemed for cash. Blissertificates do not expire. Blissertificates are transferable but non-refundable.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for your appointment to allow stress-free check-in, changing, a shower, or sauna and a little pre-treatment decompression time.
Guests with medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before booking any spa services. Kindly inform your spa technician of any existing medical conditions by completing a Guest Check-In form prior to your treatment. Spa services are provided for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical or otherwise, that guests may have.
A parent or guardian must sign the spa waiver form upon check in for all services performed on their Minor.
* Minors, age 12 or below are permitted to receive hair & nail services. They must have a parent or guardian present during the time of service.
* 13 - 17 years old are permitted to receive facials, waxing (not including bikini area), massages (unless state law prohibits) and hair and nail services.
* 13 – 15 year old minors, must have a parent in the treatment room during the entire service
* 16 – 17 year old minors, must have a parent on premise during the entire service (unless state law differs)
* 16 – 17 Minors must have a therapist of the same gender
* Minors are not allowed to receive wet treatments or laser hair removal
* Minors are not allowed in the wet areas of the spa
* Minors 17 years and below are not permitted to use the fitness center.
* Facial and body waxing (not including bikini area) is permitted for Minors from the age of 13 to 15 with a parent in the room, and from 16 and above without their parent in the room as long as their parent is on premise. Bikini, Brazilian and Betweeny waxing is NOT permitted.
guardian consent form.
Please note: We require at least twenty-four hours notice to cancel any appointment, and a credit card number is needed to hold your reservation. Please note that once an appointment is booked--unless we hear otherwise--we'll expect you to be there. 'Skipped' appointments will be charged in full to the card number with which they were held.
Bliss spas will be happy to accept returns on most any merchandise purchased from the spas within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt except as follows: Unfortunately and without exception, we cannot accept items on opened cosmetics and fragrances. When items are purchased as a set, we can only accept returns of complete sets, not individual items. Clothing and lingerie, sale items, and 'as is' items, are non-returnable. All refunds are for SPA RETAIL CREDIT ONLY for future product purchases. No cash refunds. The spa does not accept returns on items purchased from blissworld.com or our catalog.
Please keep any valuables that you've brought to Bliss on your person for the duration of your visit. (Not only do diamonds help 'dress up' our otherwise 'kind of bland' Blisswhites, but in case of fire, flood, or other emergency, it's particularly handy to have your house keys on hand.) Unfortunately, Bliss cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Bliss reserves the right to modify, discontinue, or raise prices on certain treatments without prior notification to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met. If you have any questions, please ask your reservationist when you book your appointment.
Would a male masseuse make you blush? Do you insist on a female with a lighter touch? If you have a preference for the gender of your therapist, please state it when you book your appointment.
As payment for spa services or retail, we currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express(R), Discover Card, Diner's Club, Blissertificates and good old-fashioned cash. Sorry, but we do not accept personal checks in-spa.
You may opt to leave gratuities for shoulders well rubbed, skin well scrubbed, and...well, you get the idea. The recommended range is between 15% and 20% of the price of the service provided, but the amount is left up to your discretion. Gratuities can be paid in cash, credit card or Blissertificate.