Z. Bigatti Re-Storation Eye Return is a complete and effective treatment for intricate problems associated with the eye area. Eye Return reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while deeply hydrating and soothing the most sensitive skin.
Powerful antioxidants and skin benefiting vitamins combat visible signs of aging while botanicals condition, firm, and even tone around the eye area.
about z. bigatti
As Thoreau said, "Our lives are fettered away by detail. We must simplify." Well, we don't know about you, but the people at Z. Bigatti sure were listening when they launched their flagship formula, Re-Storation Skin Treatment. As the first all-in-one facial cream, it exuded efficacy, elegance and ease of use. Since then, the brand has introduced a whole line of ultra-posh potions for the woman who appreciates the finer things in life (except lines, of course).
• Arginine speeds the skin's healing process, rapidly restoring skin to its flawless state.
• Hydrolyzed Silk moisturizes and conditions, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Dandelion Extract reduces discoloration under the eye.
• Kelp Extract tightens, tones and detoxifies for radiant, younger-looking skin.
• Watercress Extract decongests and purifies puffy eyes.
Essential Fatty Acids
• Linoleic Acid facilitates ingredient penetration to maximize skin care results.
Naturally Derived Materials
• Caffeine firms and tightens to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, including crow's feet.
• Squalane decreases Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) to maintain hydrated skin throughout the day.
• Soy Protein smoothes roughness and wrinkles.
• Vitamin A Palmitate increases skin renewal to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Vitamin B3 increases microcirculation to reduce dark circles.
• Vitamin E Acetate neutralizes free-radicals to protect against premature aging.
Arginine, hydrolyzed silk, apricot oil, carrot root, dandelion extract, dog rose extract, eucalyptus leaf oil, ginseng root extract, grape seed extract, green tea extract, kelp extract, lemon peal extract, lemongrass extract, shea butter, soybean oil, watercress extract, linoleic acid, caffeine, soy protein, provitamin B5, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B9, vitamin E acetate.
Apply Eye Return to the upper and lower eyelids in a gentle dabbing motion — as well as crow's-feet and area to cheekbone morning and evening.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash develop. If irritation or rash persists, consult a health care professional. Keep out of reach of children.