about skinceuticals C+AHA
This two-in-one antioxidant treatment works by two different mechanisms to help improve the appearance of aging skin both inside and out. Below the surface, a 15% concentration of pure L-ascorbic acid helps protect against damaging UVA/UVB rays, prevent premature signs of aging, and stimulate collagen production. Above the surface, a 10% concentration of hydroxy acids exfoliates to smooth the skin and create a more youthful appearance. Both glycolic acid and lactic acid slough off the rough outer layer of the skin, revealing newer, youthful skin under the surface.
- A powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, provides photoprotection, and stimulates collagen synthesis
- Proven delivery of L-ascorbic acid to the skin in concentrations proven to be effective
- Exfoliates, removing dry, dull surface cells to reveal the youthful skin below
- 15% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C): Inhibits UVA- and UVB-induced damage and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 10% hydroxy acids: Provides exfoliation to help improve dry, dull skin.
Water, L-ascorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Bioflavonoids, Sodium Hyaluronate
how to use
In the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Can also be used on the backs of the hands.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in color does not affect the product's efficacy.