3 great things about hot salt scrub:
• Bliss Hot Salt Scrub demolishes dry, tough skin, leaving rough spots seriously smooth and soft.
• It heats up as you rub, to loosen knots and bundled muscles.
• It''s great in a sauna or steam room, with wafting essential oil of rosemary and eucalyptus.
how does Bliss Hot Salt Scrub work?
• The combination of heating glycerin and dead sea salt grains softens and sloughs, for a double whammy on rough areas.
• It''s scented with a eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender essential oil blend for a serious sinus-clearing.
Bliss was born in 1996 with a single spa in New York City, and ignited a spa revolution by combining super-effective services with a fun, ''no-attitude'' atmosphere. Our bliss spa treatments became so sought-after that we translated them to a line of bliss products for bath and body and bliss skin care products, so our grooming groupies could spa-at-home and achieve ''domestic Bliss''. These beloved bath, body and skin care blends are all inspired by countless hours of tension-nixing and skin-fixing at bliss spas world wide, so each one receives the ''esthetician seal of approval''—and a dose of ''tongue-in-chic'' humor, of course.
www.blissworld.com is your one-stop-shop for spa products, skin care products, bath and body products, hair removal and body waxing, shapewear, style, fitness footwear, makeup, hair care and the best gifts for her. We search the world over to bring you what we’ve found to be the finest cleansers, toners, exfoliators, moisturizers, anti aging treatments, masks, sun protection, pro tools, soaps, gels, body scrubs, supplements, cellulite creams, and cosmetics.
sodium chloride, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance (parfum), butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-10 dipalmitate, phenoxyethanol, water (aqua/eau), chondrus crispus extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, algae extract, lecithin, plankton extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, citral, eugenol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, methyl 2-octynoate, blue 1 (CI 42090)